By sharing a device or a group of devices, you may share control for it to another user without adding him to your 'Home'. This will granted him access to every device in your 'Home'.
- On the VIO mobile app, look for the device for which you would like to share.
- Tap on the edit button on the top right hand-corner of the screen as shown below.
- Tap on 'Share Group'. If you are sharing an individual device, the option 'Share Device' will appear instead.
- Tap on 'Add sharing'.
- Input the account name of the user whom you would like to share your device with and tap on 'Done'.
- The device will appear in the list of 'Sharing Invitation' on the invitee's VIO mobile app. He may now control the device.
- If the invitee wishes to cede control of the device, he may remove sharing by tapping on 'Remove Sharing'.