Before you could link your VIO smart devices to Google Home, you would need have to have your VIO mobile app account setup and add the VIO smart devices to your VIO mobile app. For more information on how to add the devices to your VIO mobile app, click here.
- Launch Google Home mobile app.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen to go to ‘Add and manage’ page.
- Tap on ‘Set up device’ to go to ‘Set up’ page.
- Tap on ‘Works with Google’. A list of services that are compatible with Google Assistant will be shown.
- Search for ‘VIO’ and select it. A login prompt will show.
- Input your username and password for your VIO mobile app. A notification for authorising Google to access your VIO smart devices will be shown.
- Tap on ‘Authorise’. The devices you have linked to VIO mobile app will now be linked with Google Home.