You may perform troubleshooting by performing the following steps:
- Check if the wall switch of the affected VIO smart light is switched on.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect your device to is a 2.4GHz network.
- Check whether the router password you entered is correct. Check for spaces before and after the Wi-Fi account or password in your VIO mobile app and case sensitivity issues.
- Ensure that your VIO smart light can connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you have another device such as a smartphone with a mobile hotspot, place this device next to the affected VIO smart light and pair the VIO smart light with the mobile hotspot of this device. If you can pair the VIO smart light to the Wi-Fi network provided by this device, this means that the signal strength between your VIO smart light and your home network is weak.
- Ensure that the encryption method of your home network and authentication type are both set to ‘Auto’.
- Ensure that the wireless mode of your home network is not set to 11n only.
- If your VIO smart light still fails to connect to the network after performing the troubleshooting steps above, please contact the VIO support team.